Get a Jump on 2018 Taxes

Renew your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

If you use an ITIN to file, make sure it hasn’t expired. Visit for more information.

Get ready to file

The 2018 Form 1040 is a redesigned form and replaces Forms 1040A and 1040EZ.

If you file electronically, you will need your 2017 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) to sign your return. If you’re using the same tax software you used last year, you will not need to enter your prior year information to electronically sign your 2018 tax return.

Take these actions:

Get help

Tax Reform
Learn about how the new law may affect your filing requirements.



Excerpts from